Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas 1: Admin

Happy Blogmas everybody! I mentioned in my last post that I was thinking about taking part, and as you can see I've taken the plunge. This first post is going to be a bit admin-y, just to let you know what to expect from me over the coming month.

For those of you who don't know, Blogmas (or Vlogmas if you're on YouTube) is a month of daily blogs. I'm not going to make any promises that I will be able to keep this up, as I've got a pretty huge deadline at the start of the month and I've got my dissertation due at the start of January.

Over the course of the month (well till Christmas at least) you can expect a huge variety of posts: tid-bits about my life, some deleted scenes from my dissertation (which is a short story, in case I haven't mentioned it before), maybe a day which will be reserved for a topic and my thoughts on whatever is going on in the news - this is all on top of my regular Tuesday and Friday content.

So, to clarify:

- You will be getting one post every single day leading up to Christmas.

- Tuesdays and Fridays will be more along the lines of what you would expect from my blog posts (400-700 words long, up at 9:30am, written up to three weeks in advance, about beauty, books and lifestyle).

- Sundays will be beauty posts, so if there's anything specific you want me to talk about let me know!

- Every other day will be a miss-match of whatever I feel like, probably nearer the 300 word mark, and may go live at any point before midnight due to the fact it will be written on the day.

Sound like a plan?

See you tomorrow for a post on present giving and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment