Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas 10: #LibraryLooks

This the what I wore when I went to work in the library on Sunday. It had been miserable all morning, but it brightened up after lunch so I put some face on and cycled onto campus.

Face -  B. Illuminating PrimerB. Under-eye Concealer in Light/MediumELF Pressed Powder in Sand  (all over face). Buff (Contour), M&M Limited Collection Blush in Cinnamon
Brows - B. Eyebrow Kit in Brown,
Lips - Barry M Lip Liner Pencil in 119 MullberryHema Longer Lasting Lipstick in 06
Eyes - Avon Nocturnal Pallet [no shade listed] (all over lid),  ELF Liquid Eyeliner in BlackELF Waterproof Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Black

This is about as natural as my eye make-up gets. I really like this nude shadow from Avon, it is only slightly darker than my skin tone so it looks very natural. Avon is not cruelty free though, so I won't be re-purchasing when I hit pad. I had to wear my red lips - loving the red lipped look this season!

Shirt - BooHoo.Com
 I was a bit skeptical when I got this shirt through, but today I've tucked it into a full length black skirt (from Miss Selfridge last year, sorry I didn't get a picture of it my my room isn't wide enough to get a full length shot from this angle. Because it was past midday and sunny, I decided to take pictures standing under my window rather than standing against my wardrobe). As you can see, this is my 'TS: 1989' pose!

Glasses - Asos
Scarf - H&M (similar here)
Jacket - TopShop
I fell in love with these sunglasses when I saw Estee wear them in a video. I decided to throw on a scarf because it looked a bit chilly out, and I paired it with my biker jacket that I got in last years January sales from TopShop.

So that was my Sunday #LibraryLook. What's yours? Tweet me @VickiMaitland or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment