Wednesday 24 December 2014

Blogmas 24: Festive Make-up Look


This is my current go-to festive make-up. It's suitable for day or night at this time of year, and is really wearable.

So here's my face without anything on it - except moisturiser.


First things first, I primed my face using B. Illuminating Primer. You can check out my review here.



Next up I used Soap and Glory Kick-Ass Concealer in the shade light. It's actually my sisters, but my concealer is running out so I borrowed it. I use it as a highlighter too - running it down my nose, in a star on my forehead, above my cupids bow and on my chin as well as under my eyes.

 


In the with the foundation. I use my M&S Limited Collection Foundation in nude.



To set everything, I dust my face with E.L.F Pressed Powder in sand.



 I used the E.L.F Pressed Powder in buff as a contour colour. I use it in the hollows of my cheeks, in my temples, around my forehead and under my chin.



Then I go in with my M&S Blush in Cinnamon.




In the inner corners of my eyes I used Estee Lauder shadow in the shade Vanilla. As you can see I'm almost out, so I need to find a cruelty free dupe. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!



All over my lid I used this nude shade from Avon Nocturnal pallet. 



In my crease I used this dark brown shade from my E.L.F pallet.




 And then blended everything out.


All over my lid I pressed this B. Vibrant Eye Shimmer in the shade golden sands.



Here's the finished shadow look.


I ran some more of the dark brown E.L.F colour under my eyes.



I lined my eyes using my E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner in black.


To let my liner dry, I filled in my brows next. I use B. Eyebrow Kit in the shade dark brown.




Next I used my E.L.F Waterproof Volumising and Lengthening Mascara in black.



To finish the look I lined and filled my lips with Barry M Lip Liner in shade number 3, then topped them with Hema Longer Lasting Lipstick in shade number 6.





Here's the finished look. Sorry about the shadow on my chin! I didn't notice it on the small camera screen.


Let me know if you try out this look by tweeting me @VickiMaitland  or leaving a comment below!




























No comments:

Post a Comment