Thursday 25 December 2014

Blogmas 25: We Made It!

Looks like we all made it to Christmas! Well done us!

When I was little, Christmas was about the excitement of seeing if Santa had come, of opening gifts and of dressing up. Now, don't get me wrong, I still get a thrill on Christmas morning thinking about the presents under the tree, but nowadays for me Christmas is all about love. You get gifts for people you care about. You receive gifts from people who care about you. You spend your day with people who love you and people you love - whether that be friends, family, or significant others.

I hope so much that all of you are spending Christmas in this way. There may well be arguments, there may well be stress, but at the end of the day you're spending Christmas with people you love.

I hope you've all enjoyed Blogmas - I certainly have (although I'm pretty glad it's over!). My next post will be up on Tuesday the 30th (it's a B. Skincare Review). For the more savvy amongst you, that means I'm missing my usual Friday post, but since you'll be getting 26 posts this month rather than my usual 6 I hope you can forgive me for taking a day off!

For now, enjoy your Christmas, in which ever way you spend it. Eat, drink, and be merry. Live in the spirit of Christmas every day of the year.

For those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, take a moment to think about the people you care about today. Don't worry - the garish and tacky decorations will be down soon!!

Best wishes, and Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment