Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas 3: OOTD #LibraryLooks

So for you guys it is the third day of Blogmas, but for me it feels like its only the first as its the first time I'll be writing and posting on the same day! Today's post is part of an outfit of the day (OOTD) series that I'd like to start called #LibraryLooks. As a student I spend a lot of time in the library - particularly towards the end of term when it almost becomes a second home to me (and that's not just because its warmer than my house). I like to look smart when I work in the library as I always feel like I work harder if I look like I'm ready to work hard - if that makes sense! I'll try to link everything I can, but some stuff is from last years stock, or was a gift.


Shirt - H&M, Jumper H&M, Locket -Gift, Jeans - Miss Sefridge, Boots Clarks.
I am absolutely in love with this jumper - it is so soft and cuddly, so it brings a little bit of home comfort to a library trip. I only got it this season, but I couldn't find it on the H&M website. These jeans are from last years Miss Selfridge sale, and are really soft and stretchy. My boots have lasted me the past two winters, and although I had to replace the laces this year I fully expect them to last for a few more years yet!

Brows - B. Eyebrow Kit in Brown,
Eyes - Estee Lauder Shadow in Ivory Box (Highlighter), Honey Drop (Lid), ELF shadow in Natural [no specific shade listed] (Crease), ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black, ELF Waterproof Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Black
Face- B. Illuminating Primer, B. Under-eye Concealer in Light/MediumELF Pressed Powder in Sand  (all over face). Buff (Contour), M&M Limited Collection Blush in Cinnamon
Lips - Barry M Lip Liner Pencil in 119 Mullberry, Hema Longer Lasting Lipstick in 06
You might think this is a lot of make-up for your average day at the library - and I have put a little more on than usual so it would show up on camera - but I love the process of applying make-up and for me it really gets me in the right mind frame for the day. I've been loving the bold red lip - it's super festive. Apart from the Estee Lauder all of this make-up is cruelty free.
Shirt, Jumper and Jeans as before, Coat - Zara.
I've had this coat a couple of years too. I love how shapeless and baggy it is, and I can put loads of layers underneath it if I need too.

Everything as before, Bag - Kanken Forest Green 15" Laptop
And what would a trip to the library be without my rucksack! I love this bag, and my review of it will be up later this month. It fits everything in it - and I can't forget a nice bottle of water to keep my hydrated during my studies.

Show me your library wear using the #LibraryLooks on twitter, or tweet me @VickiMaitland!

No comments:

Post a Comment