Tuesday 3 February 2015

Outfit of the Night: Harry Potter Party: Fawkes

Sorry this post is going up later than you're all used to, but, as I explained on my twitter, tonight my university is hosting a Harry Potter themed club night and I couldn't resist showing you my outfit. Up until the very last minute I was going to go as The Resurrection Stone, but when I was getting my black top out of the wardrobe I spotted this beauty and couldn't resist changing it up to Fawkes!

All my make-up is cruelty free. I feathered my brows using liquid eyeliner to make them more bird like.

I used my shimmey E.L.F eyeshadow over my face to give myself a golden glow.

I did a quite heavy contour on my cheeks and down the sides of my nose to give myself a pointed, angular look.

The earrings you can see were a gift from my friends, and they are cork topped bottles that say 'A Letter From Hogwarts' on them, with a tiny replica letter inside them.

The top is a vintage find from my local vintage fair. The skirt is from TopShop. 

These shoes from NewLook complete my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment