Tuesday 24 March 2015

Home for Easter

After what has felt like the longest 10 weeks of my uni life, I am finally home for spring break! Now, don't get me wrong, as I have said on many occasions I have loved my university experience and these last 10 weeks have been no exception. However, I am exhausted with everything. I've been in education for the last 17 years of my life and I am so ready for a change. I still want to learn, but learning in the work place is a different thing to 'book learning'. I still want to educate myself, but I want to do it on my terms without the pressure of essay deadlines. Mostly, I want to read a book that I want to read for the simple pleasure of reading it, rather than working my way through dense essays.

This spring break isn't a real break for me. I've got 8,500 words to write, 5,000 of which I need to do some serious research for before I can begin. I've got graduate jobs and internships to apply for. I'm so looking forward to seeing all my friends from home, but I've got so much work to do to! After Easter, I've only got 2 weeks left of my university experience. Scary stuff.

With all of this in mind, next week's post is going to be a mamouth #reviewsdaytuesday about the University of East Anglia's English Literature with Creative Writing (Q3W8) course, so if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below or send me a tweet/DM @VickiMaitland.

This has been somewhat of an anti-post, but I just wanted to give you enough time to think up any questions if you have any, or if you're on the course send me over your thoughts about it!

Friday's post will probably be my list of non-beauty beauty essentials, although it is my 21st tomorrow so if I get something exciting I might change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment