Tuesday 23 June 2015

Moving Out Haitus

As you may know, I'm currently moving out of my uni house and back into my parents home. This means that everything is everywhere, and I haven't really got my life in order - hence why this blog post is so late. To make my life a little easier, I'm going to take a hiatus till I'm back home and back on track. I've got a few very special posts planned and I want to do them justice, including an Amsterdam diary/hostel chat, my experience at the Harry Potter Studio Tour, a book un-haul, and a (self)motivational well-being pledge. 

If you're worried you'll miss me while I'm away, I'll still be all over Instagram and Twitter  (@vickimaitland on both). If you're looking for great blogs to read, here are a couple of my favourites:

Katie has just started posting on Tuesdays as well as her regular Bread-nes-day and Sunday posts.

Student lifestyle hilarity from Jon.

Cruelty Free lifestyle from Gemima, Sarah, and Kelly.

Scrummy Food from Kerry-Ann.

See you on the other side (next Tuesday/Friday depending how hectic unpacking is!)



1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you so much for including my blog! :) Hope the move is going well and I can't wait to read about your trip to the Harry Potter studios (+ pictures!) x

    ReplyDelete