Tuesday 9 June 2015

Undergrowth Launch

Today's blog post is going to be a little bit of promo, so I'm sorry if that sort of thing bothers you. Feel free to click away - try reading this blog (if you enjoy pearls of wisdom), or this one (for student lifestyle hilarity). They're both very good.

Tonight I'm attending, and reading at, the anthology launch for Undergrowth, the second edition of UEA's Undergraduate Anthology. If you're someone who's interested in creative writing and discovering new, up-and-coming writers, then you're in for a treat. UEA's creative writing MA is world famous, and their undergraduates reflect that.

I've been lucky enough to study alongside some of the fantastic writers featured in the anthology, and it means so much that my work is listed next to theirs. I've had a wonderful time at UEA. I've seen my writing develop into something more sophisticated and with it's own voice. But my writing wouldn't have changed unless I was surrounded by the exceptional talent that is UEA's creative writing undergraduate programme.

If you're in the Norwich area, please feel free to come along to the anthology launch. It's being held at the Norwich Arts Centre at 7pm and entry is free.


If you're interested in buying a copy, you can order one here, or they're available on Amazon shortly after the launch.

That's enough gushing from me. Friday's blog post will be the fifteen favourite feelings tag, and next Tuesday will be my cruelty free travel make-up bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment