Saturday 19 December 2015

Blogmas 18: Five Cruelty Free Gifts Under £10

This is the last weekend of shopping before Christmas, so here are my cruelty free gift ideas to get someone a last minute bit of love - whether its their whole gift or a little extra stocking filler.

1) Booja-Booja Chocolate - £6.49

Booja-Booja are THE free from indulgence brand in my opinion, and most (all?) of their chocolates are vegan. NOt only this, but they taste DELICIOUS - an ex-boyfriends-mum worked in a health food shop and bought me a box of Stem Ginger Truffles a couple of Christmases ago. Heavenly!


2) Dr Organic Rose Otto Night Cream - £9.79



I reviewed this indulgence brand a couple of days ago, and I think this would be a lovely little gift, especially for a Mum or Grandma.

3) Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - £3.95

I haven't used this but I have a friend who has and she loved it! Lush bath bombs are pricey, but as a gift they're a wonderful treat.

4) Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer - £9.99

This book isn't for the faint hearted, and I haven't read it yet but I'm told it can turn anyone vegan! I think this would be perfect for someone who feels strongly about animal rights, although I think it's probably pretty harrowing...

5) Barry M Nail Polish - £2.99 - £4.99



Last but not least, trusty Barry M. You could easily buy a couple (or three) polishes for under £10. They have a huge variety, too, and their formulas seem to improve year on year!


No comments:

Post a Comment