Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas 19: Three Winter Fashion Favourites

Because of the great response I got from my 'Three Christmas Party Essentials' post, I thought I'd do another one - this time my three winter fashion favourites! 


From the bottom up!

1) Black Chelsea Boots. I love a black boot and live in mine over winter. These are from TopShop and were £45 - which is a little more than I usually like to spend on high street shoes but I fell in love with them! They're actually half a size too big for me so I need to get some insoles did them.


2) Black Jeans. This is another thing I live in over winter, especially as at work we can wee jeans and I feel like black is smarter than the tradional blue. Mine are from Miss Selfridge and set me back £36.


3) Roll Neck Top. I love a roll neck, and have a wardrobe full of them - they've taken over from the shirt as my season favourite, which is no mean feat! This one is from last years TopShop and was under £20 if I remember rightly! I love that it's thin enough to layer under another jumper, but still warm on its own too!


Here's all three worn together! Sorry I look so tired but it was taken the morning after the work Christmas bash!


No comments:

Post a Comment