Friday 4 March 2016

#reviewsdaytuesday: B. Vibrant Shimmer - Lizzie

Today I thought I'd do a quick make-up review. I have been loving the Vibrant Eye Shimmers from B. recently, but this shade (Lizzie) has to be my favourite. I've worn it constantly for the past two months, so you can look at almost any photo to see how it appears on my eyes.


As you can see it is a beautiful irredescent pink champagne colour. The gold running through it catches the light beautifully and the pink shade is very natural. It's very 'no-make-up'.


The product is very creamy and easy to apply. I use a stubby brush because I don't like getting it under my nails. But if you were to have shorter nails using your fingers would be fine too.


Here's how it looks on my skin. As you can see it's very natural yet it still holds its pigment.


All in all I've been very pleased with this little product! At £6.99 for a pot it's slightly more than I would normally spend, but it's definitely been worth it!

B. is a cruelty free and vegan range, exclusive to Superdrug.


No comments:

Post a Comment