Sunday 31 July 2016

#ootd - Office Attire #2

I really enjoyed putting together my Matilda Wormwood inspired outfit of the day, so I thought I'd put together another, slightly more formal, summery office outfit. 

Every single item in this ootd was an impulse buy. I'm not afraid to admit that I have a pretty shocking shopping habit and I'm fairly confident my need to own lots of clothes probably comes down to the fact that during my high school and college years I really struggled with my 'style identity' so rarely bought clothes (or at least rarely bought clothes I loved). Now I'm a lot more critical before buying an item - I have to really love it - but I'm also a lot more open to different styles and patterns. I like that my wardrobe is fun and allows me to mix up my outfit choices each day - long gone are the days of wearing a different white patterned t-shirt with the same pair of jeans!

Dress - Topshop, Jacket - H&M (similar here), Shoes - Topshop (similar here), Sunglasses - Quay Australia (similar here)

I adore the fit of this dress and I love the crossover strap on the back.
I really like the look of these Quay Australia sunglasses but I haven't been bowled over by the quality - for an RRP of £30 I would expect more and I'm glad I got these on sale.
These Topshop shoes have to be my ultimate sale find. I love how pointy they are and they have a velvet finish which gives them a touch of class.
Hopefully if the weather stays nice I'll be able to put together a few more of these before the summer is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment