Thursday 6 October 2016

Two Stay-All-Day Cruelty Free Make-Up Products

I'm not the kind of girl who likes to carry around tubes of concealer, mascara, and pressed powder pallettes in my handbag. In fact, I barely ever touch up my makeup, unless I am going out for an evening do and I'm able to get home first. Make-up that lasts all day, however, is few and far between - especially since I have skin on the oiler end of the spectrum that literally eats make-up!

However, I have found two products that really do make a difference to the longevity of my make-up. I wouldn't recommend using them both every day, as I can't imagine that they do much good for your pores but, for those super intensive days when you want to look as good at 8pm as you do at 8am, these products are real holy grail items! One goes under your make-up, the other on top - and they are both cruelty free.

NYX HD Primer



This is a thick-ish, blue-ish primer that definitely doesn't give you skin that 'glide-right-off' feeling of traditional primers. It does help make-up stay firmly in place, however, and I've always been impressed about how much product is left on my cleanser pad at the end of a long day when I've worn this. It's worth noting that although NYX is a PETA certified cruelty free brand, they are owned by Loreal.


UR Cheeky Freeze Frame Setting Spray 



I've had this bottle for a couple of years now and truth be told it is probably time for me to throw it out and re-purchase it. This used to be my go-to at uni to keep my make-up on through a sweaty night of dancing and, when I've accidentally slept in makeup after spritzing with this, I've been complemented on how good it still looks the morning after!

What products do you use to keep your make-up in place from dusk till dawn? Tweet me your cruelty free suggestions @VickiMaitland or leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment