Sunday 13 November 2016

Non-Fiction November TBR

As many of you will know already, November in the book blogging community is known as Non-Fiction November. The main premise of this month is to read more non-fiction that you would do usually. There aren't any reading goals, the only aim is to read more non-fiction than you would do normally. I've been trying to ready more non-fiction this year and I've really been enjoying it, so this month felt like the perfect reading challenge for me this year.

There are three books that I'd like to get to this month.



The first of these is Shame and Wonder by David Searcey. These are a series of short essays, stories, and musings on humanity and the human experience. I'm already half way through and really enjoying it so far.



The second of these is a book that I started earlier in the year and never really got into: The Four Dimensional Human by Laurence Scott. This is a book about humanity in the new digital age and I think it could be really interesting, but I need to give myself time to get into it.



The final book that I want to get to this month is How To Thrive In The Digital Age, which is part of Pan Macmillian's School of Life series. I've already read How To Stay Sane in the same series and I thought it was really good, so I'm looking forward to reading this one too.


Bonus book:


I if I manage to get through those three, I also have this back-up book, which I definitely want to read by the end of the year. What We See When We Read by Peter Mendelsund is a very visual books and flicking through it, it reminds me a lot of The Age of Earthquakes, which I loved, so I'm looking forward to reading this.

What non-fiction books are you reading this November?

No comments:

Post a Comment