Friday 30 December 2016

My 2016 Playlist - The Songs That Got Me Through

I've said it before, but 2016 was a difficult year. Music has always been a big part of my life and this year I took to recording the songs I was loving. Some of these are mellow tunes that I listen to at work, others remind me of specific places, times, or people. All of these I have loved and have listened to over and over again this year. I'll link each with their YouTube video where possible and I'll also put a link to a Spotify playlist at the end, as some songs might not be on YouTube and some are definitely not on Spotify!

These are in no particular order...

Golden Boy - Elf Kid
Woah Is Me - Grieves
Tiny Glowing Screens Pts 1, 2, and 3 - Watsky
All This And Heaven Too - Florence and the Machiene
Afire Love - Ed Sheeran
Cold Arms - Mumford and Sons
Loose Control - Matt Simons
Born In a Taxi - Blk Sonshine
Then Ok - Julia Nunes
Clean - Taylor Swift (link to Kina Grannis cover as the original isn't availble)
New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
7 - Catfish and the Bottlemen
Can't Give It Up - Ekkah
The Missing - Cassius
Sexual - Neiked
400 Lux - Lorde
To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
Late Night Tales Continuous Mix - Bonobo

The Spotify Playlist

I hope you enjoy listening to these as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment